Monday 24 June 2013

What's on my needle, w4 june

As a part of my destashing program, i am knitting my stash as much as i can. 

I have cleared up some of my yarn from LYS in bandung, not because i dont like it, but i try to rationalize the possibilities of me having time to knit them. (Or crochet)

Anyways, i have 3 wips in hand. 



This project is made by altering the original shape of the pattern. I disliked the yarn color, but didnt have a choice but to buy it since the color (that person) needed was not available, and then nobody wants it here, so i'd better use it. I am 2 rows away from binding off and in danger of running out of yarn. 



Second one is the sequined yarn that i bought on sale for abt SG$ 3.6 each ball. Nice red color, so tempting, too bad i only have 450 m-ish, so i cant make anything big. I have knitted 60%, and i can see myself finishing the project this month.



Third one is a lovely request from a lovely person. The pattern is a knock out from another cowl pattern by a famous designer, i made the calculation myself and adjust into the yarn and also an approx of his size (if i still remember well).

So, next project in mind is:
Alohura from mawelucky (oh, did i tell you all that i won her pattern?). I chose this pattern because not much people knit this  pattern yet (7 project finished so far), so i am happy to be the 8th knitter.
I am planning to use.... Either one of my silks or one of my cotton viscose.

Test knit for my dear friend kessa. I'm still browsing my yarn whether i can use them for the project. Will need to swatch. She still open the tester recruitment, so see the project and talk to her if you are interested.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com