Friday 7 June 2013

Snack doily: honest mistake

As usual, whenever i have a pattern with me, i tend to make an obviously stupid mistake and in the end... Had to do all sorts of creativity to mend it.

Lucky, this time the mistake was not that bad, and i can still mend it and hide the mistake.

Let me show you where.

Here's the correct chart:



i forgot to make that 6 trebble (is it trebble? I dont know what's the "word" for that stitch. I dont do written text pattern for crochet). I should've crochet it when i joined the sides. But i totally forgot on all sides.

So, i decided to make the 6 trebble from a modified branched trebble. All crochet from the center doily. 



Can you see? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com