Monday 3 June 2013

Snack time, doily time

My friend was inviting me to join her CAL and i was tempted with the beauty of the doily that she showed. I joined, and even though i an now past the deadline, i am still eager to finish the project. It is snacking time compared to my other projects, but doesnt mean it requires less commitment.

Long story short, after i casted on and finished about 2 side parts and 1 middle part, i just realized that my yarn is not enough. How foolish... It was april by the way. And then, i decided to look for a similar one, and found Corona #20 white color at golden dragon. But... I made too many mistakes with the old one, and finally gave up and restart on 27 may. Deadline is 31 may. Way to go, tya...

So, without further ado, i crochet on and on and... Now i am 2 side leaves left and 1 center away from a finished doily. 

Wish me luck to finish this thing by this midweek.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com