Sunday 6 July 2014

TdF day 1

I finished spinning last night 2 AM. So technically, it'll be day 2 already :p

I managed to finish 2:2 brown to orange.

Started to see where the mistakes may show up. Starting to see issues that i havent find the solution yet. Knowing where's my weakness. So, i think i should be able to manage better today.

- I think i shouldnt spin a long single, perhaps 1 meter or less should be ideal due to my height. Numerous time i drafted too long and to find out that dear bossie is standing on the floor. I found out that if i spin ghe single too long, the fiber would be weaker and i made it too fragile for the loop.

- it's ok to make several loop if you think that pulling and enhancing the loop may increase the possibility of breaking the yarn.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com