Sunday 27 July 2014

Just how many needles?

Knitters are known to feel insatiable towards yarns and needles.

I just realized that i have all the needles that i need (but not those above 6 mm).

Let's see. I have:

11 sizes of 3 different length of metal circular needles. That means 33 pairs.
11 sizes of 2 different length of metal dpns. That means 22 pairs.
11 sizes of 2 different length of bamboo dpns. That means 22 pairs.
11 sizes of 3 different length of bamboo circular needles, that means 33 pairs.
This and that, scattered in singapore and indonesia. And dont ask me to count my crochet hooks yet.



At least i have 110 pairs in my hands right now.

And i think, i have just enough if i dont do big needles knitting. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com