Friday 18 July 2014

Tdf 2014 - half way

I think i am already halfway there.

The left over fiber is not that many anymore, and total i already used about 6 pulls (means when i pull the fiber to separate a chunk of it to spin, that what i call one pull) of both colors. Well, i am still at the 6th of the orange color. 



I cant believe that i am actually going tp work 50 grams only, and i may be able to finish it without changing the spindle, and without splitting from one end to another. I havent decided yet what to do with this yarn. Buy the fact that i wont need to ply it after i finished this process (err... I ploed already with the navajo ply - ply on the fly), is actually making me happy. Hoping that this yarn will behave :D



I am thinking to finish it this weekend. Cross my fingers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com