Thursday 31 July 2014

Lining up projects

I cleaned up my drawer few days ago, and since i put my stash with my clothes on separate drawer, i had to clean my stash as well. I have so many yarn and mostly, i already decided the project and pattern to use. So... After my koolhaas finished, i will continue to:
- baby blanket in softies
- drop stitch cowl in blue worsted yarn (completed Aug 2014)
- shawl in green parkit for astri
- bigger amineko in pastel green
- finishing my purple crochet shawl
- gray sweater using pierrot wool
- white shawl and see whether i can sell it
- Aug added: shawl for my aunt and use all those damn aneka yarn.

Now the question will be, with all my spinning, when am i going to finish all of them?

And one more, with the above plan, i am not even sure if my stash will reduce that much... :p

Maybe i should destash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com