Tuesday 14 June 2011

Thesis poncho!

 So I finally finished this.

I know that I supposedly write thesis, but I can't help that sometimes my head just does not  want to think about the numbers. So I crochet this poncho instead.

The yarn was Top Yarn, which I used for other bolero project last year. I have left over of 2 balls of yarn, so I bought another 3 balls and voila!

The basic pattern was pineapple, and the pattern was from Lady Boutique (Boutique-sha) no. 3165, and the pattern number was number 20.

I am so happy with the result. However, before you see the result, I must tell you that the result was supposedly like this:

too lazy to scan, so I post the pic from internet :p
and the result is like this:

in the school's secret garden

Why?
well... i am too lazy to use the suggested yarn and needles. So, after I recalculating, I made 6 pineapples to surround me (wrap me, exactly).

I'm happy with the result ^^

stay tuned and keep crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com