Sunday 12 June 2011

dried flower book mark

 One of the class that I take this semester is fragrance herbs cultivation and use. Few weeks ago, I had a chance of learning how to make dried flowers (and leaves, of course), and the teacher decided that we should make a hand made card or something. My senior decided that we should make book marks, and also birthday cards. I was in charge to make the book marks.

This card is made with:
- A4 paper (find a hard one, not just white paper. Cut half by dividing the length, and cut one of the halves into 4 smaller pieces)
- dried flowers
- ribbon/yarn
- paper glue (preferably glue stick)
- cutter, scissors
- laminating plastic for finishing, and the device
- optional: tweezers

And... without much planning, here's the bookmarks before I wrote stupid latin words on it, and before I put the plastic for lamination.


The species there are (The one that I know only):
- English Ivy
- variegated leaves English Ivy
- Flowers of Oxalis purpurea
- small african violet.

I'll update with the final result ^^.

stay tuned and keep crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com