Wednesday 6 February 2019

Sock knitting - back to heel flap

After I sent the finished sock used for tutorial out, I still have plenty of yarn left and decided that maybe I should knit another pair of socks. Which I did, with the same pattern. The different is, I decided to make a proper heel flap, instead of the quickie short row.

I went to youtube, as I had forgotten how to knit a proper heel flap. Or maybe I never knitted heel flap from toe up before. I can't remember. But Bloomingknitter video had helped me.

Currently work is still in progress, but I'm quite happy with the result so far. The nights has gotten a bit cold for my feet, so I need the socks.

I also bought new yarn. I was thinking to knit a hat for my friend who is leaving the office soon. Or maybe not. I don't know. But anyways, he gave me xmas present, and I feel bad for not giving him anything. Another yarn from denim is possible going to end up as a shopping bag. We'll see.

Do look forward for my next projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com