Wednesday 20 August 2014

Daily KIP

So, last night i was commuting back from my night class and i was taking MRT. I pulled out my orange blanket project and started to knit for quite a while. I looked around and i found out that everyone in the MRT are busy with their smarphones except me and one family whose parents are conversing with the children. 

So i took this picture:


Every single person. Even the one standing in front of me. The lady with the red bag was holding her cell with 2 hands. The guy with black shirt was adjusting his position. You can see his cell on his left hand. The young lady with hot pants was also busy with her iphone. The guy with khaki trousers was bot much different. And many more... Including my lefts and rights...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com