Monday 15 July 2013

Over enthusiastic

I was on a taobao spree last week and bought yarns and needles from china. lotus yarn with its cashmere-silk, pure silk, wool-cashmere... Hmmmmmm...

I bought a set of needles, consist of 11 sizes of 5 different type of needles: 25 and 35 cm dpns, plus 40, 60, 80 cm circulars. The 11 sizes ranges from 2 mm to 5 mm. All for around SGD 30. What a bargain! I saw it on ebay before, cost around USD 26+. I didnt get a chance to buy it and the selles went MIA. So, knowing my BIL is going to shanghai, I immediately browse taobao and buy without thinking too much. 

Anyways, when i was buying the needles, i didnt realize that i actually bought 2 sets of needles until they are shipped. I was totally amazed with my stupidity. Lucky, after i post it on ravelry, one of my friend is willing to buy (it's a great bargain. Who sells 55 pairs of aluminum needles for only SGD 30?). So... Yes... I was too enthusiastic when buying the needles.

I have a lot of needles indeed...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com