Monday 12 December 2011

to open a store

 I am seriously considering in opening a store at etsy.com.

I know that I am not that productive as a knitter. However, I have a lot of projects that I want to try, and I know that it would be beautiful, but ... I'm not sure I am fashionable enough to wear those :p. You know how conservative I am kekekeke...  I tend to like the same things again and again. It is probably different when I stay in Taiwan. But here?

Most of the stuff that I sell will probably ... lace shawl. I am fascinated with lace shawl and hope that in the future, I can design my own. I am thinking to get inspirations from Indonesian traditional textiles, but so far... I had problems in implementing the shapes into lace pattern. So, I figure out that I need to increase my experience in lace knitting. I think, lace shawl (and/or lace scarf) would be enough for that.

Hm... what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com