Friday 3 July 2015

New babies!

I purchased seeds 2 days ago and it arrived at my office today. I am basically thrilled and decided not to go back to my hometown this week, i'll just do some gardening week (again) and have fun.

Here's my babies:


So, i have:
Oregano
Lemon basil
Rosemary
Corriander
Kailan
Pak choy
Lettuce (romaine?)
Parsley
Cabbage (?)
Spinach

That's quite a lot, right? 

Well, i bought them for a cheap price, as i bought it not as much as the original packing. Not bad i think, compared if i have to buy the original pack... It cost me like 50-80 times than this. And i dont have that much garden in the first place :)

So i planted them on egg shells as planters. After they grow, i'll move them to my recycled bottles farm.



Look forward for my updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com