Thursday 5 April 2012

I won!

 I can't believe it.

I won a design after I am joining a forum for knitting shawls. Of course, it's a random winner, almost the same with door prize, but the fact that I won had made feel touched. (suddenly, there's a song "Touch" from Miss A, korean girl band, played on the back of my head. I like their lace dress in the MV by the way, and their gothic-mummy look is awesome)



I get to pick a design, from a designer who mostly do shawls from side to side. Many of the shawls that I made is top down shawls.

I'm still indecisive about which pattern I want. But hey... we'll see. Many of the pattern has lace repeats that I've been eye-ing for quite some time from Walker's 2nd treasury. But the fact that the shawls are made from side to side is new for me. This is going to be a good lesson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com