Thursday 16 February 2012

Shady lady

I started another project immediately after i blocked my swallowtail. This shawl is a free pattern in ravelry, called shady lady. I saw the pattern on one if the forum, and i found out that only 7 people had knitted it. I decided to try.

The yarn i am using now is a gift from chris, silver colored cotton parkit fingering weight. Although i am now think that this is probably light fingering is more appropriate. I frogged once and restart since i keep on making mistakes by mixed up the right and left chart reading. How annoying!

Anyways, nearing rows 50 and i havent installed any lifelines. And then i dropped my stitch. The center one.

Great job!

And then i had to do surgery. Grat...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com