Wednesday 20 July 2011

rib hat: finished!

the express gift already finished.

I finished knitting the hat yesterday, but I have to wash and block it first. The material dried quite quick. In only 6  hours, it dried perfectly (maybe because it is 100% wool?). So, I'm not sure whether the blocking was successful.



the hat, oddly shaped even after blocking

Hope Fishball like this hat. It's a bit oddly shaped, I added pom pom since I felt the shape of the hat screamed pom pom loudly. I made it slighly longer than Fishball's head because I thought it would be useful during winter, you can still pull down the length, to cover more of your face, or pull down to the back of the neck, and cover it with scarf to keep warm. Europe is not that friendly during winter, right?

the gift

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? suggestions? encouragements? comments? critiques? or ramblings?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com